Content Rights & License
Reports, data, media, and blog posts by Echoing Green are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Summarized below, the full license is available here.
YOU ARE FREE TO
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material, including translation and modification for audiences that are visually impaired.
UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the original material or to echoinggreen.org, and indicate if and what changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests Echoing Green endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply other legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything this license permits.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
EXCEPTIONS FROM THIS LICENSE
Exclusions from this license include, but are not limited to, the Echoing Green logo, wordmark, brandmark, and tagline. The license does not extend to artwork, media, or text that is presented with permission from any copyright holders other than Echoing Green (i.e., rights-managed photography, embedded video, and content courtesy Echoing Green Fellows). Presentation of information on echoinggreen.org does not assume that Echoing Green is the sole owner of copyright to the information. If you have doubt, please ask by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THIS LICENSE
Creative Commons helps us legally share our knowledge and ideas to build a more equitable, accessible, and innovative world — unlocking the full potential of the internet to drive a new era of development, growth and productivity. Learn more about CC licensing, or use the license for your own material.